Submit Your Assignment on Baking Intelligence
Hello Baking Intelligence Member,
Every step in the process is important so please ensure that you follow all the steps or it may affect your ability to access your Module. The videos have been prepared as a guide for you.
You will be added to various Whatsapp groups for the Baking Intelligence Modules you registered for.
The purpose of the groups is for mentorship and to forge good interaction and exchange of ideas between the instructor and members and also members between themselves. Unique tips will also be shared by the instructor to members of the group. We have a global community of bakers and yoghurt making students/entrepreneurs from across Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia, Camoroun, Uganda, Uk, US and Germany and free interaction is encouraged.
From time to time the instructor gives beneficial insights to members of the group which are not available to others. We will also give unique promos and offers from Baking Intelligence to group members.
Rules of Baking Intelligence Whatsapp Groups:
1. Only issues related to Baking Intelligence trainings can be posted in the group.
2. Adverts are not allowed in the group except with express permission from the Instructor. Failure to abide by this will result in removal from both the group and the online class.
3. Group members should always write/speak politely without rudeness, when addressing the group members or Admin. Failure to abide by this will result in removal from the group.
4. Group members should feel free to post photos of their practical work in the group, but please note that sharing photos in the group is not the same as submitting your assignments. Assignments should be submitted on the portal according to assignment instructions.
5. Sharing of beneficial ideas on your training or module is welcome in the group.
You are most welcome to the best baking, decorating, yoghurt, chocolate and cheese making training in Africa. We go deep😊.
If you do not see your profile photo on the top right corner of your screen then you are not properly logged in. To access the videos and recipes for your module, you must be properly logged in with evidence of seeing your profile photo on the top right corner of your screen.
After successful completion of all the requirements of the course, we issue Certificates of Completion for each Module. Assignments must be done and submitted on the portal and assessed by the Instructor before Certificates are requested for by the student from the Instructor. Within 14 days of your request you will receive your certificate by email which you can then print out and laminate as you require.
Questions and Inquiries
All questions on recipes should be asked on the question/comment section of each recipe on Baking Intelligence website. I will answer them there. If they have not been answered within 48 hours then you can post them in the mentorship group. I do not answer recipe/video/class related questions on this line.
Please carefully store your correct username and password immediately and email it to yourself for safe keeping or use the remember me function to guard against mistakes or forgotten usernames or passwords
All technical issues pertaining to access to Baking Intelligence website, etc should be forwarded on whatsapp to our Technical Team – Feyi on +234 818 247 0743 Ade on +44 7932 051202 and Gbenga on +234 701 1152979